Public Health Apartheid From The Left And The Right


Working in public health and in messaging in particular, I have been watching this push in messaging from "we" to "me." I've been watching as the left adopts Trump's strategy to stop testing so the numbers go down. I watched how they shifted the daily trackers from cases to hospitalizations so the maps turn green and everything is fine. I'd like to start taking this serious. I am tired of it too. Pretending it is over and engaging in "public health apartheid" is just prolonging it. 

I began seeing a strong shift in January: https://notesencantos.blogspot.com/2022/01/flattening-cure.html

I remember soon after this started and relief efforts were underway, we began to talk about not "returning to normal" because normal was the problem to begin with: https://notesencantos.blogspot.com/2020/06/now-is-time-to-imagine-better-world.html

Are we selling out to corporations and the politician henchmen? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

because I want to backdate it

"Now is the time to imagine a better world"